At Humber Design, we are very focused on completing great work and meeting deadlines for our clients. Our team is also very friendly and engaging, our culture unique, and our workspace original. We support individuals, nurture the greater team, and enjoy the relationships we’ve built with each other and within the industry. You can learn more about our culture here. And more about our firm here.
HDG has a friendly, casual work environment. We are quality-driven and hard-working, and we like to have a little fun along the way. We have a dog in the office, a shuffleboard table, quarterly team activities, and monthly team lunches. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance; vacation, sick, and holiday benefits; and 401(K)/safe harbor/profit sharing.
Humber Design Group is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workforce.
Humber Design Group, Inc. (HDG) is seeking a Civil Engineering Designer to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, and have excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills. Must be a team player.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering preferred unless other demonstrated similar experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Focused on client service and meeting deadlines and budgets
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Develop detailed drawings for the construction of civil engineering site improvements
• Coordinate the collection of data and incorporate information; retrieve applicable jurisdictional data to ensure drawings incorporate the latest standards
• Modify drawings based on red lines, markups, field notes, and other instructions
• Maintain project drawing files, associated records, and documentation; maintain schedules and meet deadlines
• Attend meetings and coordinate project design/requirements with multi-disciplinary teams and client
• Conduct/coordinate periodic site visits to monitor quality and construction work progress
• Direct coordination with a variety of local and federal agencies
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.